TOP 7 HAIR GROWTH HACK
My common sense finally kicked in Ive decided to focus on the most frequently asked question during my cosmo career. What can I do to get my hair to grow…….
Here are the top 7 growth hacks you can do at home and even involve your stylist!
1. DrFormulas DHT Blocker products from shampoo to multi vitamins. This product has a BOUNTY of nourishing ingredients too many to get into but I’d like to point out one that I found surprising.
Raspberries are rich in antioxidants, so much so that they have been shown to be beneficial in the treatment of diabetes-induced oxidative stress. Antioxidants are also great hair growth supplements because they can reduce cell-damaging free radicals, boost the immune system and strengthen hair follicles. Raspberry ketone, a natural compound in red raspberries that is responsible for giving the fruits their distinct flavor and aromatics, has been shown in some tests to support hair regrowth.
2. Nizoral A-D Anti-Dandruff Shampoo as you may recall in my previous blog post or when I post on instagram I’m always speaking on the importance of shampooing the hair! Well here’s a shampoo you might want to invest in especially if you wear a lot of weaves or wigs. Nizoral shampoo helps fight against fungus now many people men included aren’t away that fungus can actually live and thrive on the scalp but it can. Fungus on the scalp inhibits hair growth and can also cause hair loss. This anti-inflammatory benefits from this shampoo are good for overall scalp health. It can be used up to but not more than twice a week unfortunately dandruff shampoos can cause excessive dryness if used to often I’d couple this with a great moisturizing conditioner like pureology.
3. Biotin I mean how can this one not make it on the list. Biotin is vitamin B that is already in the body however when hair loss is an issue there can be a vitamin B deficiency. Skin hair and nail pills can also do the trick depending on how aggressive you want to go. At the salon we cary Nature’s Bounty Skin, Hair & Nails the clients love it and say it taste delicious.
4. Dermaroller, Derma who? Yes Dermaroller a technique that is often done on the skin to aid in the bodies natural process of healing itself. The Dermaroller is a roller that has tiny needles that pierce the skin or scalp causing the body to go into “heal mode” now this technique I STRONLGY suggest researching I found a great article from a Dermaroller manufacturer that goes into details to prevent you from hurting yourself or just simply not achieving results. Please be sure to READ!
5. Rogaine for women once a day minoxidil foam treatment for hair loss and thinning. Rogaine has been on the market now for a million years and generally is and was promoted for hair loss in men. But, it is also available for women. This one is a great tool to add to your daily regimen if you know genetically you a susceptible to female patterned baldness. My strategy is get in front of it before you get stuck behind it. Rogaine is the perfect tool for getting out in front.
6. Lipogaine Shampoo here’s what there saying over at Lipogaine.com
Lipogaine's effort is to utilize a comprehensive and holistic approach by employing a proprietary liposome delivery system to include a number of proven ingredients in one solution and offer a complete solution for maximum results yet with unparalled simplicity. Best hair thickening shampoo made of all natural ingredients.
- Help nourish hair follicles, support healthy and strong hair.
- Infused with Biotin, Caffeine, Argan Oil, Castor Oil for stimulating healthy hair growth.
- Array of 17 Natural Hair Stimulating Ingredient.
- Color Safe.
- For both men and women.
7. Lipogain Hair Drops
The drops provide the same benefits as the shampoo and can be applied daily with a fast drying non greasy formula. It can be used for frontal receding hairline and vortex (middle of the head) hair loss.